We are doing everything we can to keep our staff and our customers safe. Like other businesses, our new normal is a little different. We request your patience and cooperation as we all make these adjustments.
Here are some things you need to know before you come in:
- All of our staff have been trained on infection control and we continue to exceed the standards of sanitation
- You MUST wear a face mask & our staf f will be wearing them too!
- Please disinfect your hands frequently – we have stations to make this convenient
- Please check in with reception when you arrive – we will not have seating available in reception under the guidelines so you may have to wait in your car (Dartmouth) or in the mall until your esthetician is ready to take you in
- Please keep in mind social distancing requirements of 6 FEET between yourself and others
- We do have to reduce touch points as much as possible – please keep this in mind as you walk thru our retail and other areas – if you need assistance we can help
- If you are coming in for a mani or pedi service – please note you can not wait for nails to dry in the salon – we can only have VERY limited numbers of people in the spa at one time. We suggest that you consider a shellac service instead of regular polish. And don’t forget your sandals – or browse the ones we have for sale
- Our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced during these new regulations– appointment times are limited so if you can not make your appointment please provide us with 48 hours notice to avoid this fee
The Gentle Touch Team