- Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment so we can get you settled and allow you to fill out any paperwork that might be needed.
- If you need to cancel or move your appointment, we respectfully ask for 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Going to be late? Please let us know and we can modify or move your appointment if timing permits.
- Have questions about the service you have booked? Please call us anytime. Our spa attendants are here to answer your questions. We can also schedule a little extra time to explain your procedure during your service.
- For your safety, let your technicians know about any injuries or medical issues, especially circulatory problems. Also notify them if you’re going to an event later that day. They’ll advise you of procedures that will leave temporary redness.
- Bringing a beverage or light snack with you? No problem. We do ask that if it is messy or highly aromatic, please wait until after your appointment.
- On snowy days we provide spa slippers so we can keep the damp out and the comfort in. Please be prepared to remove your wet footwear.
- Cell phones! Can’t live with them… can’t live without them. We understand. Out of respect for other clients, please put your phone on vibrate. If you must take a call, try to keep the conversation private.
- Staff will advise you of any clothing or jewelry that needs be removed prior to a treatment.
- Please feel free to speak up if something feels uncomfortable.
- Please feel free to ask your technician about any concerns or questions you might have. We are here to help.
- Always remember: don’t be shy! We are trained professionals and we have seen it all before.
- Tipping is typically considered appropriate in a SPA environment, but to tip or not to tip is completely at your discretion. Staff always appreciates any gesture of thanks in appreciation of well-performed and personalized attention. Tipping in cash is preferred.
- Getting lashes done? Please come to your appointment eye-makeup-free, or arrive in time to remove everything before your appointment. We can provide everything you will need.
- Make sure the hair is at least 1/4 inch long. If it’s your bikini area, don’t leave it too long (more than a half inch) or it can mean more discomfort.
- Skin about to be waxed effectively needs to be really clean! It’s great if you have time for a quick shower beforehand.
- Once again, there is no need to be shy. Our technicians are highly-trained clinicians.
- Hair free skin is a must! Please shave thoroughly 1 or 2 days before your appointment.
- Don’t use sunless tanners for 7 days before your treatment.
- Sun exposure is a no-no when it comes to laser. If you have had sun exposure, please reschedule your appointment for when the tan is no longer active. Please call us at 429-6611 for clarification.